Click on the links below to submit a resume.
Summary of Role
Be a key participant for IT projects for both NYTechCentral and its customers. Be able to take projects from concept to completion. Be part of a team and be able to both delegate and take instructions when required. Support the Service Manager, Service Department, and Sales Representatives as required with issues related to technology and technological equipment via telephone, email, remote support applications, or on-site.
- Manage IT Infrastructure at various client sites.
- Make recommendations to Clients that adhere to IT policies and practices of our organization.
- Design, implement, and manage infrastructure for both local and wide-area networks.
- Facilitate positive and productive long-term relationship with our clients.
- Utilize industry best practices whenever possible.
- Document all installation activities, maintenance and system performance. Provide monthly reports measuring all aspects of our clients managed infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and repair issues and be able to work autonomously.
- Be available to go onsite in the event of an issue. Some after hours works will be required.
|Help Desk Support
Summary of Role
User support and customer service on client computer applications and platforms. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- research questions using available information resources
- advise user on appropriate action
- follow standard help desk procedures
- log all help desk interactions
- administer help desk software
- redirect problems to appropriate resource
- identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- prepare activity reports
- stay current with system information, changes and updates Education and Experience
- working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- related experience and training Key Competencies
- oral and written communication skills
- learning skills
- customer service orientation
- problem analysis
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance